Looking for a Sangonomiya Kokomi rerun banner? Sangonomiya Kokomi leads the Sangonomiya Resistance, from Sangonomiya Shrine on Watatsumi Island in Inazuma. He was a strategic genius, and his wisdom had led the resistance to victory time and time again. According to Gorou, “If it weren’t for His Majesty, not a single victory on Watatsumi Island would have been possible”. Here are Kokomi’s best Genshin Impact builds and the ultimate comp team to take advantage of her healing abilities.
Although Kokomi is already available to play as the new character Genshin Impact, it has now been confirmed that she will be getting a banner rerun as part of phase two of the Genshin Impact 2.5 update, along with a Raiden Shogun banner rerun. These two banners will “tie up with the storylines and events to come in the new version”.
Update 2.5 will also introduce Yae Miko, a five-star Electro Catalyst user. We already know a lot about Yae Miko’s abilities, and you can start farming Yae’s Ascension Material when she appears in the next Genshin Impact banner.
Kokomi Banner Release Date
Kokomi Banner will be back on air from Tuesday, March 8, 6pm EST / 3pm PST/5pm GMTuntil March 29.
Kokomi’s Genshin Impact Ability
Kokomi is a user of five star hydro catalysts. Here are his abilities:
Normal attack: Water Form
- Typical attacks: Performs up to three consecutive attacks in the form of a swimming fish, dealing Hydro damage
- Charged attack: Consumes a certain amount of stamina to deal Hydro area-of-effect damage after a short casting time.
- Plunge attack: Gathering Hydro’s power, Kokomi plunges to the ground from the air, damaging all opponents in her path. Deals area-of-effect Hydro damage on impact with the ground.
Elemental skill: Kurage’s Oath
Calling “bake-curage” made of water that can heal allies. Using this skill will apply the Wet status to Kokomi.
Bake-Kurage heals nearby active characters periodically and deals Hydro damage to nearby enemies based on Kokomi’s max HP.
Element Blast: Nereid’s Ascension
Watatsumi’s power drops, dealing Hydro damage to surrounding enemies, before donning Kokomi in a ceremonial outfit made of Sangonomiya flowing water.
- Normal damage, Charged Attack, and Bake-kurage generated by Kokomi’s elemental skills increase based on kokomi’s max HP.
- When her normal attacks and attacks hit an opponent, Kokomi will restore HP for all nearby party members, and the amount recovered is based on her max HP.
- Increases Kokomi’s resistance to disturbance and allows her to move on the surface of the water.
- This effect will be removed once Kokomi leaves the field.
Genshin Impact Kokomi’s passive talent
- Tamanooya coffin: If Kokomi’s Bake-Kurage herself is in the field while she uses the Kaijin Ceremony, the Bake-Kurage duration will be refreshed.
- pearl song: When wearing Ceremonial Clothes made by Kaijin Ceremony, the normal and charged attack damage bonuses that Kokomi earns based on her max HP will receive a further increase based on 15% of her healing bonus.
- Princess Watatsumi: Reduces swimming Stamina consumption for your own party members by 20%. Cannot be stacked with passive talents that give the exact same effect.
- Perfect Strategy: Kokomi gets a 25% healing bonus. The crit rate is reduced by 100%
Constellation Genshin Impact Kokomi
- On the Water’s Edge: When wearing a Ceremony outfit created by Kaijin Ceremony, the last normal attack in Kokomi’s combo will release a swimming fish to deal 30% of its max HP as hydro damage. This damage is not considered normal attack damage.
- Clouds Like Wavy Waves: Kokomi earns the following Healing Bonuses for characters with 50% HP or less through the following methods:
- Kurage’s Oath Bake-Kurage: 4.5% of Kokomi’s max HP.
- Kaijin Ceremony normal and charged attack: 0.6% of Kokomi’s max HP.
- Moon, A ship O’er the Seas: Increases Kaijin Ceremony level by three. The maximum upgrade rate is 15.
- Moon Facing Waters: When wearing the Ceremonial Garment made by Kaijin Ceremony, Kokomi’s normal attack speed increases by 10%, and normal attacks that hit the opponent will recover 0.8 energy for her. This effect can occur once every 0.2 seconds.
- All Streams Flow to the Sea: Increases the level of the Kurage Oath by three. The maximum upgrade rate is 15.
- Sango Isshin: When wearing a Ceremonial Garment made by Kaijin Ceremony, Kokomi gets a 40% bonus hydro damage for four seconds after a normal attack and the charge heals characters with 80% HP or more.
That’s all we know about Sangonomiya Kokomi – if you’re looking for information on other Inazuma characters, we have Kujou Sara’s guide, and the Raiden Shogun’s guide too.