Hello tech lovers, in this article, you will learn how to save videos from Facebook messenger.
It doesn’t matter if you use messenger on PC, Android or iOS, I will show you the steps on how to save videos from Facebook messenger on all devices.
Facebook Messenger remains one of the best social media platform in our world today. You can’t have a Facebook account on an Android or iOS device and don’t have Messenger installed.
Unless you want to go old school and chat with friends using the web version of Facebook. But believe me, Facebook messenger is much better.
When someone sends a video to you on Android Messenger or iOS App, you won’t see the download button lying around, that’s not easy. You have to find it.
Read on and you will find out how to save videos from Facebook messenger easily.
Steps: How To Save Video From Facebook Messenger
1. Open the Messenger App on your Android device.
2. Open the chat containing the video you want to download.
3. Long press on the video and click on the save video button located at the bottom left.
After doing this, the video should be available in your phone gallery.
Now, if you are using an iOS phone, the steps are almost the same, Open the messenger App on your device, long press on the video you want to save to your phone and tap on the save or download button and the video should be automatically added to your phone library.
Let’s move on to Windows and MAC users, if you have Windows or MAC it is quite possible to save videos from messenger.
How To Download Videos From MAC Messenger
If you are using MAC or Windows, you can follow these steps on how to download Facebook messenger videos on PC.
- Go to messenger.com
- Log in with your Facebook login details.
- Find the chat where you want to save the video.
- Click on the video to open it.
- Hover your mouse over the screen and you will see a download icon at the top.
- Click the download icon to save the video.
- Specify the save folder and finally click save.
It’s that easy, in just 7 easy steps you’ll be saving videos in Facebook Messenger on MAC and Windows.
If you don’t want to use Facebook messenger, you can use the web version of Facebook to save the videos of your choice to your computer.
Here’s what you need to do;
- Open Facebook Web on your PC.
- Click on the messenger icon at the top.
- Open the chat containing the video you want to save.
- Click on the video to play it.
- Hover your mouse and you will see a download button on the top left.
- Click the download button, specify the save location and the video will be saved to your PC.
Check out: How to Create a Group Chat In Messenger
I have seen many articles that share the long process of saving videos from Facebook messenger, well, maybe saving videos from Facebook messenger in those days was difficult, but in today’s era, it’s as easy as A, B, C.
As you have noticed, the download button is missing, you have to do a few steps to see it.
I hope this quick guide on how to save videos from Facebook messenger 2021 can help you. Thanks for dropping by. If you share this guide on your social media pages, you will be of great help to us.
Check out: How to Mute Someone On Facebook Messenger