Unlike other mobile apps or tools that require users to go through a lengthy process, the Paytm mobile app allows users to check credit scores for free. Among the various reasons to use the Paytm mobile app to check credit scores, some of them are listed below:
- Simple and convenient to use
- Reflect accurate credit score
- This app provides advice on how to improve one’s credit score
- Requires borrowers to follow a few easy steps to check credit scores
- Does not require borrowers to provide redundant information.
- This application is completely safe to use
- Users can check their credit score for free
- More than 65 million active users trust the Paytm app
Continue reading the blog to learn how to check your credit score for free and some quick credit boost tips-
How to Check Free Credit Score?
Checking your credit score for free on the Paytm mobile app takes less than a minute. The steps to check your free credit score in Paytm app are as follows:
- Sign in to the Paytm mobile app.
- Go to ‘Loans and Credit Cards’.
- Click ‘Free Credit Score’ and you’re done!
- On the app, request a summary of your credit score
Is it true that lenders always prioritize applicants with good credit scores?
Lenders, banks, and financial institutions usually prefer to lend or give credit to applicants with good credit scores than those with bad credit scores. The reason for this is that a good credit score reflects the responsible credit payment behavior of the applicant.
What are the factors that negatively affect credit scores?
There are many factors that have a negative impact on your credit score, some of which are as follows:
- Bad payment history
- Payments are often delayed
- Credit utilization ratio is widely used
- Several difficult questions in no time
- Leave unpaid balance
- Comments or errors in the credit report