I’m sure many of you don’t know about this. i have used telegram for years and didn’t know that I could schedule messages on Telegram.
In this quick guide, I will show you how to schedule messages on Telegram.
Have you read my guide on how schedule messages on Android?
Scheduled messages are basically messages that are delayed for some time before being sent to the recipient.
The schedule feature can be useful when you want to pass information on to a person or group of people at a specific time.
Say you want to remind your wife or husband to take medicine before 12 o’clock, you are human and you can also forget to tell your partner, but with telegram scheduled messages, you can message in advance.
How to Schedule Messages On Telegram
Here’s what to do to schedule messages on Telegram;
1. Open your telegram app.
2. Start a conversation with the person you want to send a scheduled message to.
3. Type the message you want to send. (You can attach photos, videos or files to your text).
4. Long press the send button and tap the schedule message.
5. Select the specific month and time you want to send the message.
6. Tap on send button under.
The message will be added to your scheduled messages list and will only be sent when the scheduled date arrives.
You can also schedule messages to be sent only when the recipient is online. To do this;
- Type a message.
- Long press the send icon.
- Click on the schedule message.
- Click the three-dot icon at the top right.
- Tap “send when *name* is online.
You can also immediately send scheduled messages. Here’s how to do it;
- Open a conversation with the person you are sending a scheduled message to on Telegram.
- Tap the schedule icon located just before the attachment icon.
- Tap the message you want to send immediately.
- Tap Send Now and the message will be sent to the recipient immediately.
Can I Schedule Messages On Telegram?
Yes you can schedule messages on telegram, to do this you need to start a conversation with the person you want to schedule the message > Type a message or attach a file > Long press on send icon > click schedule message > Select the time you want the message to be sent > then send .
How do I know if a message was sent on Telegram?
Check mark! A check mark indicates that the message has been delivered to the recipient. Two marks mean the recipient has opened your message. However, if the recipient has enabled the hide last seen feature, you may not know when your message has been read by the recipient.
We have come to the end of this short guide on how to schedule messages on telegram. You can use this feature as you like. There is no limit to the number of times you can schedule messages on Telegram.
Thanks for stopping by, if you didn’t know about this feature on telegram, please share this content with your friends.