Wondering how to save triller videos to your camera roll? Don’t click the back button just yet.
In this article, you will learn how to save triller videos to camera roll, how to save triller videos to gallery without posting and much more.
Triller Is one of the hottest social media Apps of 2020, if you don’t use triller on your Android device you are missing a lot of fun.
Users can create great videos using the App.
In most cases we see some videos made by our celebrity crush or friends and we want to download them.
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with wanting to download other people’s Triller videos. I mean, it can’t be private, many people will watch the same video.
I’m going to divide this guide into two phases, the first is how to save other people’s Triller videos, and the second is how to save your own Triller videos.
Ready? Alright here we go.
See: How to Save Data on TikTok
How to Save Other People’s Triller Videos
1. Open the Triller App on your Android or iPhone.
2. Open the video you want to download and tap on the three-dot icon located on the right side of your screen.
3. Tap copy share URL.
4. Minimize the Triller app, then open any browser on your device and go to savefrom.net
5. Paste the link into the blank field and click the fetch button. (Allow savefrom.net to fetch videos from Triller).
6. Tap download and the video will start downloading. Check your camera roll afterwards.
How to Save Triller Videos To Camera Roll
This is a common method that almost everyone knows. Here’s how you can save Trillers videos to your camera roll.
Before Making Videos
- Notes your Triler videos.
- Tap Post & Save.
- Tap the download button to save the video to your camera roll.
As simple as that. You may want to wait a minute or two for the video to process.
After Making Video
If you’ve posted a video to your Triller and didn’t save it to your camera roll, here’s how to save it right away.
- Go to your profile in Triller.
- Select the video you want to save to your camera roll.
- Click on the three dots at the bottom right of the video you want to save.
- Click download to save it to your camera roll.
How to Save Triller Videos To Gallery Without Posting
I have a lot of people asking me, Beejay, how do I save a triller video to the gallery without posting it on my triller timeline?
Here’s how to do it;
- Tap the plus icon to start a new video.
- Select a music video.
- Choose a song.
- Tap a movie and record a video.
- When finished recording, click shuffle and click finish.
- Click on the option that says “Set to private”
- Click post & save.
- On the next page, click the download icon to save the video to your camera roll.
After doing this, your triller video will be saved to your camera roll but will not be visible to others.
That’s a wrap. Saving Triller videos to your camera roll is actually really easy. Saving other people’s Triller videos is even easier, you can use savefrom.net or almost any online video download tool. I don’t think downloading other people’s Triller videos is a violation of Triller Terms and Conditions if you don’t use the video for any illegal thing or action.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope this article helped you understand how to save Triller videos to camera roll in 2020.