Ready to learn how to change your TikTok username? Wait a moment.
Guys, this is getting serious.
I become tik tok Addict!
While trying to find the fastest way to change tiktok username, I found myself lost.
I can’t stop watching the video. Whenever I say “This is the last video” another cool one pops up.
If you’re like me and you don’t have much data, you should check out this content on save data on TikTok.
Have you ever wondered if it is possible to change your Username on TikTok? Don’t worry anymore. Changing a username on TikTok is very easy. Although there are terms and conditions.
I want to keep this article simple and straight to the point so it goes like this;
check: How to Reset TikTok Password
How to Change TikTok Username
Here are the steps to follow.
1. Open the TikTok App on your Android or iOS device.
2. Tap on profile icon at the bottom right of your device screen.
3. Click Edit profile.
4. Click Last name.
5. Enter a new username. (Your TikTok username can only contain underscores, periods, letters and numbers).
6. Click the save button on the top right to complete the process.
You should note that changing your username will also change your profile link.
TikTok won’t help you redirect URLs, you’ll have to edit the old link to the new link if you put it anywhere.
Can I change my Tik Tok username?
Yes, you can by going to your profile > edit profile > username. Just enter a new username and then click save. However, you are only allowed to change your username once every 30 days. So, after changing it, you have to wait for 30 days before you can change it again.
How can I change my TikTok name before 30 days 2021?
Why doesn’t TikTok let me change my username after 30 days? It’s their policy and there’s nothing we can do about it. Or is there?
Yesthere is a method you can use to change your username on TiktTok before 30 days.
Disclaimer: I don’t support jailbreak, you do this at your own risk.
- Go to Settings on your Android device.
- Navigate to the date and time settings on your Android device.
- Turn off automatic date and time.
- Set a new date (30 days from the day you set the username).
- Save the new date.
- Open the TikTok App and set your new username.
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Navigate to the date and time on your iPhone.
- Turn off the automatic adjustment option.
- Set a new date and make sure it’s 30 days away from your day
- Set your username.
- Save the new date.
- Go back to the TikTok App and set your preferred username.
Why doesn’t TikTok let me change my username?
TikTok has a policy that allows you to change your username on the App after 30 days. But there is a quick method you can use to change your username as many times as you want.
That’s all that can be said about how to change a TikTok username. If you’re having trouble trying any of the steps in this article, please let me know and I’ll respond to you sooner than you think.
Thanks for dropping by. You can help us quickly by sharing this content with your friends. Who knows, they might need this information too.