When will the Raiden Shogun banner be shown again? The popular Electro Archon Genshin Impact was revealed in the livestream 2.0 event, and joins the roster of NPCs hailing from Inazuma in the Genshin Impact 2.0 update. Although the original banner has disappeared, it has been confirmed that it will get reruns in the later phase of the 2.5 update after the end of the current Genshin Impact banner.
Raiden Ei, also known as Baal, Raiden Shogun, Electro Archon, and God of Immortality (just to confuse matters) is Inazuma’s leader and leads the army, led by Kujou Sara. Ei believed in attaining divine immortality, and for that purpose, Vision had to be harvested and adorned onto a statue of the Thousand-Armed, Hundred-Eyed God.
While Raiden Ei is a formidable character, there are other characters in Inazuma ready to help you, including Gorou, the leader of the resistance, as well as the new characters Genshin Impact: Ayaka, Yoimiya, and Sayu. If you’re hoping to draw Ei in a future update, here are the best Raiden Shogun upgrade materials and Raiden Shogun builds.
Banner of Shogun Genshin Impact Raiden RERUN
The Genshin Impact Raiden Shogun banner will re-air from Tuesday, March 8, 6pm EST / 3pm PST / 5pm GMTuntil March 29.
During Genshin Impact Special Program Version 2.5 on February 4th, it was confirmed that Raiden Shogun will be getting a rerun banner as part of “Phase 2” of update 2.5.
Sangonomiya Kokomi also got a rerun banner during this phase, and the pair’s reappearance is said to be “tying in with the storyline and upcoming events in the new version”.
GENSHIN IMPACT ABILITY Raiden Shogun
Normal Attack: Origin
- Normal attack: Perform up to five consecutive spear strikes
- Charged attack: Requires some stamina to do an upward slash
- Plunge attack: Attacks while in the air to strike the ground below, dealing damage to enemies in your path and dealing area of effect damage upon impact
Elemental Skill: Transcendence – A Terrible Omen
He uncovers his Euthymia shard, deals Electro damage to nearby opponents, and deals nearby party members The Judgment of the Eye of the Storm fan.
Eye of Stormy Judgment tracks party members, unleashing coordinated attacks with your active character. This attack deals an area of Electro damage effect on enemy positions. Eyes can attack once every 0.9 seconds per party.
Elemental Burst: Secret Art – Musou Shinsetsu
Unleash the area of effect of Electro’s attacks and attacks using him Musou Isshin sword for a short time. The amount of damage dealt using this attack is determined by the number of completion stacks Ei has while the skill is active.
Musou Isshin includes all normal attacks with Electro – this effect cannot be overridden. Striking an enemy with a sword generates energy for all nearby party members. Energy can be restored in this way every second, however, the effect can only be triggered five times for the duration of the skill. When using Musou Isshin, his resistance to interference increases, and he becomes immune to Electro reaction damage.
secondary effect, Shogun Byakugen no Rin becomes active when party members use their elemental burst near Ei. He builds determination based on the amount of energy the party members consume. The maximum number of resolution stacks is 60.
- numberless wishes: When a nearby party member gets an elemental orb or particle, Shogun Byakugen no Rin gets two resolve stacks. This effect can occur once every three seconds
- The enlightened one: Every 1% energy recharge above 100% he has 0.6% more energy recovery than Mosou Isshin, and 0.4% Electro damage bonus.
- All-Maintainer: Spend 50% less Mora on sword and polearm
- Unpleasant inscription: Shogun Byakugen no Rin mustered up his resolve faster. When an Electro character uses their elemental blast, he gains 80% more willpower. Other element types get an additional 20% resolution
- Promise of Ownership: When the Musou Isshin status applied by Secret Art: Mosou Shinsetsu expires, all party members except Ei receive a 30% bonus attack for ten seconds
- shinkage past: Level up Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu by three. The maximum upgrade rate is 15.
- steel breaker: When in the Musou Isshin state applied by Secret Art: Mosou Shinsetsu, the attack ignores 60% of the enemy’s defense
- Descendants of the Shogun: Increases Transcendence: Baleful Light level by three. The maximum upgrade rate is 15.
- bearer of hope: When in the Musou Isshin state applied by Secret Arts: Mosou Shinsetsu, his normal, charged, and plunge attacks reduce all party members’ elemental blast cooldown by one second when they hit an opponent. This effect does not apply to itself, and it can only be triggered once per second (up to five times for the duration of the status).
That’s all we know about Raiden Shogun’s rerun banner. Meanwhile, here are the best characters on the Genshin Impact tier list and the free primogems of the latest Genshin Impact codes.