Cat and Jack return policy – Cat & Jack are Target’s most popular clothing brand for children. The line includes a variety of fun graphic tees and hoodies as well as dresses, leggings (school uniforms), shoes, and more. The best thing about Cat & Jack is that it is guaranteed to be for a year with a receipt. This is great as kids can get so rough on clothes, and they can ruin it in a flash!
Cat & Jack’s 1-year guarantee is a testament to their high-quality products that last. Target will replace or refund you if your item breaks or wears out during the one year warranty. All Cat & Jack products are covered by the 1-year guarantee. In most cases, the receipt can be viewed with the card used or in Target’s app.
Table of Contents
What is Cat and Jack?
Target is the only place to find Cat and Jack clothing. It was launched in July 2016 and quickly became a favourite among families with kids. Target’s in-house designers designed it and offer trendy, affordable clothing options for babies and kids.
Guarantee and Return Policy for Cat and Jack in 2022
Target now offers a one-year satisfaction guarantee that allows customers to return any Cat and Jack products or shoes they have worn or broken within one year. If you are unable to prove your purchase, you can exchange or return the item for a full refund. However, you cannot get store credit.
Continue reading to learn more about Cat and Jack returns, how other brands are covered by the 1-year satisfaction guarantee, and more!
How Does Cat And Jack Warranty Work?
Target’s private label Cat and Jack offers a 1-year warranty on all its clothing, including leggings and t-shirts, tanks, shorts and dresses, as well as swimwear and skirts.
Target will exchange the garment (with the original receipt) or refund the entire amount if the garment is damaged or worn out.
You can also exchange clothing for the exact same item and size up or down depending on your child’s current measurements.
Are Jack and Cat sold in all stores?
The clothing line is not available in all stores. Targets are the most likely to carry it. You can order it online from Target.com if you live far away from a Target store.
What happens if I don’t have the receipt?
Receipts can be difficult to track, especially if they are older than a year. Target offers a few options to help you track down your Cat and Jack purchases if you have lost the original sales receipt.
- If you have a Target account , Target accounts allow you to access item barcodes, receipts and other information online for in-store and online purchases. In-store purchases can only be tracked if they were made with a credit card that is associated with your account.
- If you ordered your item online ,You can search for confirmation emails to locate your item’s barcode. When the item ships, and when it arrives, you should receive confirmation emails.
- The proof of purchase can be checked in-store. Please bring the item along with the payment method to Guest Services. The receipts for payments made using a Target RedCard or Visa, MasterCard, American Express, American Express, Discover, and American Express can be viewed by Guest Services.
- If none of these methods are available (item barcodes, receipts, packing slips), You may still be eligible to receive a refund in form of a merchandise returns card if none of these options are available (item barscodes, receipts or packing slips).
Can I return Cat and Jack clothing purchased online?
Yes, Cat and Jack clothing purchased through their website is covered by the same one year policy. Target stores will accept the return of your clothing for an exchange or refund.
You can use your Target account to find your proof-of-purchase online. Or, the store can help you locate it at the Guest Services counter. You can return the clothing if you are willing to wait.
Return a Cat and Jack purchase at Target
Bring the clothing along with proof of purchase (receipts, digital barcodes, email confirmations, gift receipts, or packing slips) to Target Guest Services counter.
They will help you with the exchange or refund process. You don’t need a proof of purchase
How to make a return
To make a return, the following are required:
- Receipt or packing slip
- You will receive a store credit for the credit card that you used to pay the purchase.
- Return the items you don’t want
To make a store return:
- Locate the Target closest to you
- Go to the Guest Services desk to let them know that you wish to return.
- They will request to see the receipt or packing slip as well as your credit card used for the purchase.
- After verifying your information, they will process your return and issue a credit or a refund.
- To make an online return:
- Sign in to your account at Target.com
- Click on the “My Account”, tab, and then select “Orders” in the drop-down menu.
- Select the order that you want to return, and then click “Return Items”.
- Choose the items that you want to return and the reason.
- Print the shipping label and attach it to your package.
- Send the package back via the shipping method you choose to Target
- Target will issue a store credit or a refund once your items are received and processed by them.
It is important to keep track of all receipts for Cat and Jack purchases due to the year-long Cat and Jack warranty. Target can also send an E-receipt to you, making it easy to track.
What other Target brands have the same policy?
The press release states that the following Target exclusives fall within the extended returns umbrella.
- Archer Farms
- AVA & VIV
- Boots & Barkley
- C9 Champion
- Gilligan & O’Malley
- Kid Made Modern
- Liz Lange
- Mossimo Supply Co.
- Nate Berkus
- Pure Energy
- Room Essentials
- Shaun White
- Simply balanced
- Smith & Hawken
- Sonia Kashuk
- Sutton & Dodge
- Up & Up
- Wine Cube
Can I return Cat and Jack clothes that were given to me as gifts?
If you receive Cat and Jack clothing as a gift and wish to return it, either return it in person or by mail.
Target Guest Services will accept the returned gift along with the original gift receipt.
Target GiftCards will be issued to you as a refund. You may be eligible for a return of merchandise if you don’t have the packing slip or gift receipt.
Target.com Guest Services can be reached at 1-800-591-3869.
Target customers can get their money back on any children’s shoes or clothing they don’t like with the Cat and Jack 1-year satisfaction guarantee.
It is easy to follow and will ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase. This is a great way for kids to shop and a great way save money.